This is the best way to celebrate spring! I roasted the radishes with snow-pea pods fresh from the garden. Our family ate them up and asked for more!
1 bunch radishes, (approximately 10 radishes) washed, trimmed and cut into quarters
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup peas (fresh, thawed from frozen, or canned and then drained)
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a rimmed baking sheet, mix radishes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle peas over the radish mixture and roast until peas are heated through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice and dill, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.