VideoCooking for a Crowd
Cooking for a Crowd
Use these recipe sheets to prepare for larger groups:
1 pound fresh green beans
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
⅛ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Snap or cut ends off the green beans, if desired, and rinse the beans in water.
- Lay beans on a metal baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil, salt and pepper over the beans. Toss to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes. Stir the beans a couple times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
- Try adding other seasonings such as garlic powder, lemon zest or parmesan cheese.
This recipe was good as a side dish. The fresher the beans the better!