If you don't like brussel sprouts, this recipe will change your mind. It is delicious! I substituted lemon pepper (1/2 teaspoon) for the salt and pepper called for and left out the lemon juice (I didn't have a lemon).
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut large Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom; leave small Brussels sprouts whole.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once after 10 to 15 minutes. Sprouts should be tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.