Lemon Dill Brussels Sprouts
1 pound (2 cups) Brussels sprouts ( trimmed and halved lenghtwise)
2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sprouts (cut side down) in margarine until they begin to brown.
- Stir. Add water. Cover. Steam until the water is gone and sprouts are tender crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix sprouts with lemon dill sauce. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
15 minutesCooking time:
2 cupsNutrition Facts: View Label
Featured in Food Hero Monthly:
Last updated: 01/15/20