The flavors are so good! Kids loved them, even leftover, served cold!!
Lemon Dill Brussels Sprouts
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sprouts (cut side down) in margarine or butter until they begin to brown.
- Stir sprouts and add water. Cover the pan and steam until the water is gone and sprouts are tender crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix sprouts with lemon dill sauce. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.