Lemony Garbanzo Bean Dip
1 can(15 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
1⁄2 cuplow-fat sour cream
2 tablespoonslemon juice
1 teaspoonhot sauce
2 clovesgarlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoonsor more cilantro, chopped
- For a smooth dip, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. OR for a chunky dip, mash beans well with a fork or potato masher then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add additional liquid as needed for desired consistency.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.
Last updated: 08/14/15