Lemony Garbanzo Bean Dip
1(15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
1⁄2 cuplow-fat sour cream
2 tablespoonslemon juice
1 teaspoonhot sauce
2 clovesgarlic, minced
2 tablespoonsor more cilantro, chopped
- For a smooth dip, place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth OR for a chunky dip, mash beans well with a fork or potato masher, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add additional liquid as needed for desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or pita wedges.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 12/10/13