2 cups fresh, frozen, or canned (drained) fruit
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 cup orange juice
6 ice cubes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Read blender instructions if you are using it for the first time.
- Crush ice first to prevent small ice lumps.
We made this recipe at a community event with a blender bike, it worked great! We used frozen mangos for the fruit, but thawed them a day ahead of time in the fridge so they weren't too thick, because the blender bike blades get stuck.
A huge hit!