Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
- Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
- Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add bell peppers or carrots for color.
- Try with broccoli.