Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet).
- Add chicken strips and stir fry, turning constantly until done.
- Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
- Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add bell peppers or carrots to stir fry for color.
- Try stir fry with broccoli.