Print Recipe Color
Chicken Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet).
- Add chicken strips and stir-fry, turning constantly until done.
- Add cabbage and stir until cabbage is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and seasonings. Add water and soy sauce; mix until smooth.
- Stir sauce into chicken and cabbage mixture.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
This recipe video was created by the Oregon Farm Direct Nutrition Program.
- Add bell peppers or carrots to stir fry for color.
- Try stir fry with broccoli.