Vegetables and Turkey Stir-Fry
2thin slices ginger root, minced
1 clovegarlic, peeled and minced or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cupturkey, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2 cupschopped vegetables, fresh, frozen or canned, such as celery, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bok choy
3 cupscooked brown rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add salt, ginger root, garlic, turkey and vegetables. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to prevent scorching. Add sugar.
- When vegetables are tender, remove pan from heat.
- If vegetables are firm, add 1-2 tablespoons of water, cover and cook for 2 more minutes or until tender. Serve over rice (or noodles).
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 01/09/14