I tried this recipe with tofu instead of turkey or chicken, and I thought it was tastier. You could really taste the flavors of the fresh ginger and garlic better. A great recipe that makes a TON of food, too1
Vegetables and Turkey Stir-Fry
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet).
- Add vegetables, garlic, ginger root and salt. Stir fry for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to prevent scorching. Add cooked turkey and sugar. Cook until vegetables are tender and turkey is heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve warm over rice or noodles.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.