1 cupcooked, diced chicken
1⁄2 cupfinely chopped celery
2⁄3 cupcanned, drained mandarin oranges
1⁄4 cupminced onion (green, red, or yellow)
1 teaspoonsoy sauce
1⁄4 teaspoongarlic powder or 2 cloves garlic
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, celery, oranges, and onions.
- Add mayonnaise, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Mix gently until chicken mixture is coated.
- Lay tortilla on clean cutting board or large plate. With a knife or clean scissors, cut tortilla into four quarters.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf on each tortilla quarter, trimming leaf so it doesn’t hang over edge of tortilla.
- Place 1/4 of chicken mixture in the middle of each lettuce leaf.
- Roll tortillas up into a cone, with the two straight edges coming together and the curved edge creating the opening of the cone. Eat like a sandwich!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- No oranges? Use halved grapes or diced apples.
- Instead of chicken, try using 1 cup cooked/drained garbanzo beans, or 1 cup of small tofu cubes.
Last updated: 01/14/15