This recipes is SO GOOD! I had it with gingersnap cookie crumbs. It was amazing! better than any ice-cream sundae I've ever had.
- For a little crunch, sprinkle with granola, graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Melt margarine in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees F in an electric skillet).
- Add peaches, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir occasionally until peaches are hot. Remove from heat.
- Spoon yogurt into five individual bowls. Top with warm peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.