This recipe reminded me of an Orange Julius. It was really good and I even used skim milk. It makes a very foamy top and the kids had fun seeing who had the biggest milk mustache. A fun way to get more dairy into our diet.
- If you don’t have a blender, mix the ingredients well in a bowl until frothy.
- Add a small banana, a handful of strawberries, or another favorite fruit before blending.
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Put the lid on tightly.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.