- 4 stalks celery
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons raisins
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Remove outer strings of celery with a vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut each celery stalk into 3 pieces.
3. Spread peanut butter on the inside of the celery.
4. Place raisins on top of the peanut butter.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try filling with any nut butter, sunflower butter, low-fat cottage cheese or a thick dip, such as hummus.
- Try topping with any dried fruit, chopped nuts or hulled seeds, such as sunflower seeds.
- Try adding pieces of fruits or vegetables, pretzels or crackers to create celery butterflies or other fun critters.
One of the best snacks ever! Kids love adding different fruits and pretzel bits to make all sorts of animals.