Veggie Quiche Muffins
3⁄4 cuplow fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cupgreen onion or onion, chopped
1 cupbroccoli, chopped
1 cuptomatoes, diced
2 cupsnonfat or 1% milk
1 cupbaking mix (for biscuits or pancakes)
1 teaspoonitalian seasoning (or dried leaf basil and oregano)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray or oil 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle cheese, onions, broccoli and tomatoes in muffin cups.
- Place remaining ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth. Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try chopped zucchini or mushrooms as part of the vegetables
- Use any variety of cheese your family enjoys
- Bake in a pie pan instead of muffin cups (baking time will be longer)
- Make your own baking mix called Master Mix
Last updated: 10/08/15