We used frozen corn and the Food Hero Taco Seasoning recipe. Really tasty and super fast!
- The more vegetables you add, the more nutrients! Try adding some of your favorites.
- Freeze leftovers for another meal.
- Cook your own dry beans. One can (15 ounces) is about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups drained beans.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté onion and zucchini in oil until soft.
- Add refried beans and stir to break up beans.
- Add tomatoes, corn, black beans and taco seasoning.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring every once in a while.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.