1 tablespoonvegetable oil
1 can(15.5 ounces) refried beans
1 can(28 ounces) diced tomatoes
1 can(28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
2 cans(15.5 ounces) corn
1 can(15.5 ounces) black beans, reduced sodium
2 tablespoonstaco seasoning
- Sauté onion and zucchini in oil until soft.
- Add refried beans and stir to break up beans.
- Add tomatoes, corn, black beans and taco seasoning.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- The more vegetables you add, the more nutrients! Try adding some of your favorites.
- Freeze extra for another meal.
Last updated: 12/31/13