Print Recipe Color
Veggie Quiche Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle cheese, onions, broccoli and tomatoes in muffin cups.
- Place remaining ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth. Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try chopped zucchini or mushrooms as part of the vegetables.
- Use any variety of cheese your family enjoys
- Bake in a pie pan instead of muffin cups (baking time will be longer)