NotesVideoCooking for a Crowd
- For a less expensive and dairy-free version, omit the dried milk. Nutritionally, there will be slightly less calcium.
- Try baking this dish instead. Once the first six ingredients are combined transfer to a baking pan and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for twenty minutes or until golden brown, stirring half way through.
- Try adding any of these ingredients: one teaspoon cinnamon, chopped nuts, dried fruit, wheat germ, or coconut.
- Serve with milk, yogurt, ice cream, and/or fresh or canned fruit.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.