This is such a yummy way to eat asparagus, my favorite. And kids love asparagus roasted!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash asparagus spears and trim off tough ends. Leave whole or cut into shorter lengths
3. In a large bowl, toss spears with the oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place spears in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
5. Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until the asparagus pieces are lightly browned. Thick spears will take a longer baking time.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.