Very good. Tomatoes and chicken add extra flavor. Next time I am going to add some extra chopped peanuts for even more flavor.
- Broth can be canned or made using bouillon. For each cup of broth use 1 cup very hot water and 1 teaspoon or 1 cube bouillon.
- For more peanut flavor, add chopped peanuts.
- To avoid peanuts or peanut butter, try sunflower seeds or sunflower seed butter.
- In a large pot saute onion in sesame oil until translucent; add garlic and chicken and stir to heat through.
- Add seasonings and saute 1 minute longer.
- Add broth, tomato paste, tomatoes, and peanut butter. Stir until well combined.
- Heat over medium heat until hot but not boiling. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.