Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Skillet Meal
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, broth, soup, pepper, garlic and pasta. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Check near the end of cooking and add a small amount of water, if needed.
- Add cheese during last two minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Use whole wheat pasta when available.