This is a very good recipe. I like to cut the potatoes in smaller pieces so they cook more quickly. I usually halve the chili powder and paprika in this recipe when I am making it for younger children.
- Covering the baking sheet with foil under the potatoes will help with clean-up.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Baking time can vary according to size of the wedges; test for doneness by poking with a fork.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Scrub potatoes under running water, but do not peel.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Spread the mixture on the sides of each potato wedge.
- Place wedges on the baking sheet, leaving space between each one.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.