VideoCooking for a Crowd
Cooking for a Crowd
Use these recipe sheets to prepare for larger groups:
3 large baking potatoes
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 ½ teaspoons paprika
1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Scrub potatoes under running water, but do not peel.
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges, lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Spread the mixture on the sides of each potato wedge.
- Place wedges on the baking sheet, leaving space between each one.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Covering the baking sheet with foil under the potatoes will help with clean-up.
- Adjust the seasoning to your taste.
- Baking time can vary according to size of the wedges; test for doneness by poking with a fork.
This is a very good recipe. I like to cut the potatoes in smaller pieces so they cook more quickly. I usually halve the chili powder and paprika in this recipe when I am making it for younger children.
Wow, these were so great! We will for sure make them again and again. The kids were just as happy as with fries and they liked the spice. I did have them add the spices and oil to the bowl to cover them and we added half the paprika and a dash of chili powder.
Honestly these are delicious with the seasonings or with just oil and salt. My family loves roasted potato wedges!