This Honey-Mustard Dressing recipe is terrific! Regular Honey-Mustard would never be my choice at a restaurant - it's always too sweet and too thick. I did decrease the amount of honey to about 1 teaspoon so the tangy mustard and yogurt stands out more. By sometimes decreasing the amount of milk, we've been using this as a veggie dip and as a substitute for mayo on sandwiches. Since discovering this recipe, I've made double batches so we have some left over to use for a couple days. I'd suggest writing the recipe "1 to 3 teaspoons honey" to let cooks know they have an option for a less sweet version.
- For a stronger flavor, add an extra 1 to 2 teaspoons mustard.
- This recipe works with all types of mustard!
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.