These are the best cookies! All my friends eat them before I get any! (make a big batch!)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars, oil, applesauce, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Stir in the carrots and raisins.
- Drop the dough by a teaspoon onto the baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container.