Crunchy Baked Kale Chips
1 bunchfresh kale (about 8 cups, chopped)
1 tablespooncanola or olive oil
- Wash kale leaves.
- Cut leaves off of thick stem and thoroughly dry leaves in a salad spinner or by blotting with paper towels. Discard stems.
- Tear or cut leaves into bite sized pieces. Place in large bowl.
- Drizzle oil over kale and toss to coat well.
- Place kale leaves onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees until edges brown. About 10-15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
Last updated: 03/28/15