Crunchy Baked Kale Chips
1 bunch fresh kale (about 8 cups, chopped)
1 Tablespoon canola or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash kale leaves.
- Cut leaves off of thick stem and thoroughly dry leaves in a salad spinner or by blotting with paper towels. Discard stems.
- Tear or cut leaves into bite sized pieces. Place in large bowl.
- Drizzle oil over kale and toss to coat well.
- Place kale leaves onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until edges brown. About 10-15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
20 minutesCooking time:
3 cupsNutrition Facts: View Label
Last updated: 03/06/19