This salsa really benefits from a little added salt and something to give it a little spicy kick, like chilli powder!
- No blender? Make a chunky salsa by cutting all ingredients to desired size before mixing.
- Try adding drained canned corn or black beans with cilantro.
- Make ahead to allow flavors to blend.
- Freeze extra lime juice to use later.
- Combine ingredients, except cilantro, in a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Finely chop cilantro and stir into other ingredients.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in airtight container for up to 1 week.