This recipe was a nice way to incorporate green veggies into my kids's diet.
- Try adding other seasonings with the milk, such as oregano and garlic.
- No new potatoes? Use any cooked potatoes, cut into pieces.
- Try using other vegetables, such as frozen peas or asparagus cuts.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan; blend in flour.
- Slowly add basil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Cook and stir constantly until thickened.
- Add beans, potatoes and mushrooms and heat through.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.