3 Tablespoons lime juice
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna in water, drained
⅔ cup cilantro, chopped and loosely packed
2 green onions or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 cup red bell pepper, diced
1 jalapeno, minced (ribs and seeds removed)
5 medium flour tortillas
1 cup shredded lettuce or 5 small lettuce leaves
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix lime juice and mayonnaise together in a small bowl. Add tuna, cilantro, onions and peppers and mix until evenly coated.
- Divide tuna mixture between 5 tortillas. Spread to edges.
- Top with lettuce and fold or roll into a wrap.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- No peppers? Use 1 cup diced celery and 1/4 cup canned green chilis.
- Freeze extra lime juice to use later.
I didn't have tuna at home, so I used canned chicken - my husband and I loved it!