Personal Salad in a Bag
1 teaspoonbottled dressing; or mix together the following:
1⁄2 teaspoonvegetable oil
1⁄2 teaspoonlemon juice or vinegar
1 pinchof salt and pepper
1closable plastic bag
- Wash all fresh foods. Tear or cut any foods that are larger than a quarter.
- Place food for salad in plastic bag. Add dressing to bag.
- Close opening of bag securely. Shake bag well.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Serve this salad as a side dish, on a burger or over a baked potato.
Last updated: 07/01/15