Personal Salad in a Bag
1 teaspoonbottled dressing; or mix together the following:
1⁄2 teaspoonvegetable oil
1⁄2 teaspoonlemon juice or vinegar
1 pinchof salt and pepper
1closable plastic bag
- Wash all fresh foods. Tear or cut any foods that are larger than a quarter.
- Place food for salad in plastic bag. Add dressing to bag.
- Close opening of bag securely. Shake bag well.
- If you have any vegetables leftover without dressing, refrigerate within 2 hours and make a salad later.
- Serve this salad as a side dish, on a burger, or over a baked potato.
Last updated: 03/20/14