Fish and Spinach Bake
1 package(10 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed
1 poundfish filets (thawed if previously frozen)
1 teaspoonCreole or Cajun seasoning blend (more or less to taste)
- Squeeze thawed spinach to remove most of the liquid.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9” x 13” baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish filets over spinach. Sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- Sprinkle fish with tomatoes and green onions.
- Cover the baking dish with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 20 minutes more or until fish flakes easily.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try any kind of fish or even chicken.
- Change the flavor by adding lemon juice or lemon pepper.
- Try salsa instead of fresh tomato and green onion.
Last updated: 01/02/15