Fish and Spinach Bake
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Serving Size 2 ounces of fish with vegetables
Nutrition Facts: View Label(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze thawed spinach to remove most of the liquid. Spread in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish filets over spinach. Sprinkle with seasoning blend. Top fish with tomatoes and green onions.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 20 minutes more or until fish flakes easily.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try any kind of fish or even chicken.
- Change the flavor by adding lemon juice or lemon pepper.
- Try salsa instead of fresh tomato and green onion.