LOVE THESE! So few ingredients and so quick, plus little clean up, you can put the tofu on anything or eat it plain like my small kiddos like! Never any leftovers....we do use a 12oz package of tofu so either cut down the recipe or use the extra sauce on our rice or stif fry for the night....
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- With a cloth or paper towel, press water out of the tofu and cut how you choose: triangles, cubes, slices or sticks.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add tofu and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain tofu and place pieces on a baking sheet. Foil on the baking sheet makes clean-up easy.
- Bake until the tofu is firm and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Turn pieces once during baking.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.