LOVE!!!! Quick, easy and amazingly tasty on those yummy fresh picked tomatoes from the garden. I will make these again and again. And my husband also just made them as a side dish at brunch with our eggs.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place tomato slices in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture over tomatoes.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese turns golden brown and starts to bubble. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.