This is my "go to" favorite when i don't have time to cook! Our family loves it!
Veggie Skillet Eggs
- Beat eggs with pepper, oregano or basil, and cheese in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Add onions, garlic, and other vegetables and cook on medium (300 degrees in an electric skillet) until soft.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. With knife or spatula, lift outer edges of eggs so egg mixture flows to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until eggs are set, about 6 minutes. Top with tomato slices.
- Cut into 8 wedges; serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Wow, this is such a great recipe for a quick meal with vegetables from the garden and/or freezer. Last night's version included onion, ancho pepper, corn and zucchini. Very tasty, and makes nice leftovers for breakfast or lunch.