We love roasted cauliflower! I made this on a gas grill recently and it worked well to settle the temperature at about 400 degrees F as suggested here for the oven. I traded the onion powder for chili powder.
- Try adding other seasonings such as chili powder, paprika, curry powder or red pepper flakes.
- Try slicing the cauliflower into 'steaks' with flat edges.
1 head cauliflower (medium)
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets about equal in size and put in a large bowl. Add the oil, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and stir to coat the pieces.
- Spread the florets on a large baking sheet with space between the pieces.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.