These taste like a gourmet trail mix and there are so many ways you could make them, different nuts, different dried fruits, even add a bit of coconut. Plus they take minutes to make!
- 1 cup oats (quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled)
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds or other nuts or seeds
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey (see Notes)
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Form about 2 Tablespoons of mixture into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 16 balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.