2 cups fruit
2 cups nonfat or 1% milk
6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 cup orange juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut fruit into small pieces and place in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Frozen fruit will make your shake thick and icy.
Yum, I used this recipe to make today's breakfast smoothie. I used frozen banana for the fruit and plain Greek yogurt rather than vanilla. Reminded me of an orange-cicle. Thanks!