These popsicles taste great, but I only gave them 4/5 stars because we COULD NOT get them out of the molds! We tried every trick (letting them sit on the counter for a while, running them under water), and the sticks pulled right out, without the popsicle. Grrrr... Any advice?
- For variety, substitute any other frozen juice concentrate such as grape, raspberry or pineapple or use fruited yogurts.
- Children can: open the juice, stir things together, use a spoon to fill small cups, and put the sticks in.
1 quart low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 can frozen orange juice concentrate (6 ounce can)
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Spoon into 24 popsicle molds or small waxed paper cups. Insert wooden craft sticks in the center of each popsicle.
- Freeze about 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the popsicle.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.