1 1⁄2 cupsnon-fat or 1% milk
3⁄4 cupwhole wheat flour
3⁄4 cupall-purpose flour
2 teaspoonsbaking powder
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- Add in milk, sugar, oil and bananas. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix gently.
- Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the edges. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately. Top with applesauce, fresh fruit or yogurt.
Last updated: 01/17/15