1 1⁄2 cupsnon-fat or 1% milk
3⁄4 cupwhole wheat flour
3⁄4 cupall-purpose flour
2 teaspoonsbaking powder
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs to blend. Add milk, sugar, oil and bananas; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flours and baking powder. Add to liquids; mix until blended.
- Lightly spray a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray or lightly wipe with oil. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the edges. Turn pancakes over and cook until golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve warm topped with applesauce, fresh fruit or yogurt.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- To see if skillet is hot enough, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If drops skitter around, heat is just right.
- Top with applesauce, fresh fruit or yogurt.
Last updated: 04/06/16