My Personal Pizza
1 1⁄2 tablespoonsspaghetti or pizza sauce
1 tablespoongrated cheese
4 tablespoonschopped vegetables, fruits, and/or cooked meat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly toast English muffin.
- Spread with spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce.
- Add cheese and pizza toppings of your choice.
- Bake 5-7 minutes until muffin is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try a variety of fruits and vegetables such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pineapple, and tomato
- Add cut up cooked meat like chicken or sausage
- Try whole wheat English muffins for added fiber
Last updated: 06/22/15