Great recipe. I used skim milk for this recipe and a "no sugar added" applesauce. We topped the french toast with either the applesauce or a low-fat vanilla yogurt and finished with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Delicious!
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla and applesauce. Mix well.
- Soak bread one slice at a time until mixture is slightly absorbed.
- Lightly grease a skillet or griddle. Cook over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.