What a great and quick recipe!! Everyone loved it! And we served it with a spicy curry and it was a perfect match, adding a "cooler" taste to the plate to balance the spicy. We didn't have dill and used oregano and garlic powder instead.
- Use fresh chopped cilantro instead of dill.
- Add 2 cups of thinly sliced radishes.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt and dill.
- Stir sauce into vegetables.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.