3 tablespoonsvegetable oil
1large onion, chopped
5 clovesgarlic, finely chopped or 5/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2medium green bell peppers, chopped
1 1⁄2 teaspoonssalt
2 teaspoonsdried basil
1 cupswiss cheese, shredded
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet). Add onion and garlic and sauté about 4 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, and eggplant. Cook about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and seasonings. Continue to cook another 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve over pasta.
- Top with Swiss cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 01/14/15