This recipe was so flavorful! The sweet potatos were a good choice. I ate mine with a little ketchup. Sour cream or salsa might be good as well. I might try these for breakfast, it would be a good way to eat a variety of vegetables in the morning!
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In medium bowl, stir together cheese, flour, baking powder, dill weed, salt and pepper.
- Beat in eggs, green onions, lemon juice and garlic until well blended. Stir all shredded vegetables into the batter.
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet). Lightly spray or oil with cooking spray. For each vegetable cake, pour 1/3 cup batter onto hot skillet or griddle. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.