Cranberry Oatmeal Balls
1 cup oats (quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled)
⅓ cup chopped almonds, or other nuts or seeds
⅓ cup peanut butter
3 Tablespoons honey (see Notes)
⅓ cup dried cranberries, or other dried fruit
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Form about 2 Tablespoons of mixture into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 16 balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.
- To avoid sticky fingers, keep the oatmeal balls cool until ready to eat.
- Use sunflower seed butter or other nut butters instead of peanut butter.