Broccoli and Everything Salad
3 cupsraw broccoli, chopped
1medium carrot, peeled and diced
2stalks celery, thinly sliced
1⁄4 cuponion, chopped
1 cupcooked ham, chicken or turkey
1⁄4 cuplight mayonnaise
1⁄2 cupplain, non-fat yogurt
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli, carrot, celery, raisins, onion and meat.
- Mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar in a separate bowl.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding apples or jicama.
- You can use dried cranberries instead of raisins.
- This salad can be prepared the day before and stored in the refrigerator.
Last updated: 12/31/13