Zucchini Tomato Bake
4 cupszucchini, sliced (about 2 pounds)
3 tablespoonschopped onion
2 cupscanned tomatoes with juice or 2 cups fresh sliced tomatoes
1⁄4 cup(1 ounce) grated cheese (try cheddar, mozzarella, or parmesan)
- Wash zucchini and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In large frying pan, cook onion in oil on medium heat until tender.
- Add zucchini to onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and seasoning; cook 5 more minutes.
- Put mixture into an 8” x 8” square baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Last updated: 01/03/14