This is a very refreshing recipe! We made this for sampling at our Farmer's Market because both strawberries and cucumbers were available for purchase. Dressing was added to small batches just before serving. Children loved this recipe as much as adults! Thanks Food Hero.
Strawberry Cucumber Salad
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, vinegar, honey, onion powder, mustard, salt, lemon juice, oil and poppy seeds, if desired. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the strawberry and cucumber slices. Pour the dressing over and gently mix until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.