2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds or sticks
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
⅛ teaspoon each salt and pepper
¼ teaspoon oregano (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet).
- Add garlic and zucchini then sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano, if desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other seasonings such as thyme or add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese before serving.
This recipe is so simple,QUICK and so yummy. I like to cut the zucchini in the round shape.