I love raspberries and this one hit the spot with flavor that wasn't too sugary. Next time I may use 3/4 of the crust for the bottom and 1/4 for the topping as it was just a little too crumbly.
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray or lightly oil an 8”x 8” baking pan.
2. Crust and topping: Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Cut butter into mixture until crumbly. Mix in oats. Set half aside for topping.
3. To remaining mixture, stir in applesauce and orange juice. Press in bottom of baking pan.
4. Filling: Combine flour, sugar, juice and raspberries. Mix well.
5. Spread filling on crust. Sprinkle with topping.
6. Bake 40-45 minutes. Cool. Cut into 12 bars.