When kids help make healthy food, they are more likely to try it.
Show kids how to:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray or lightly oil an 8”x 8” baking pan.
2. Crust and topping: Mix flour and sugar in a bowl. Cut margarine or butter into mixture until crumbly. Mix in oats. Set half aside for topping.
3. To remaining mixture, stir in applesauce and orange juice. Press in bottom of baking pan.
4. Filling: Combine flour, sugar, juice and raspberries. Mix well.
5. Spread filling on crust. Sprinkle with topping.
6. Bake 40-45 minutes. Cool. Cut into 12 bars.