Freezing the pumpkin in ice cube trays and adding a little bit of milk works great to make this recipe in a blender, which makes for more of a drinkable smoothie. I also use half the amount of brown sugar suggested and use plain yogurt and half vanilla yogurt to reduce the sugar. Kids said, "It tastes just like Jamba Juice!"
- Top with granola or nugget type cereal for extra crunch.
- Extra canned pumpkin can be frozen to use later in main dishes, soups, chili or baked goods.
- Tastes great as a dip with cut fruit or graham crackers.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or blender.
- Mix until smooth and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.