Added fresh rosemary; very good!
1 pound potatoes, cut in 1-inch pieces
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Spread potatoes on the baking sheet, leaving space between pieces.
- Roast until potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes. Stir a couple of times while roasting.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.